Monday, February 1, 2010

Ariveing in Florida

Greetings readers,


I arrived in Florida on Saturday morning and am now getting acclimated to my new surroundings. Florida is so unlike Indiana to me it is not even funny. A few examples, when I left Indy on Saturday morning to get on the plane it was 6 degrees and icy outside. When I got off the airplane in Florida it was warm sunny and 74, that was a system shock. In Indy everything is brown and dormant, here is lovely Florida most things are green and growing. There was even a orange tree in the yard that still had oranges on it. Needless to say it will take me a few days to get out and explore my new environment. For now I am going to work on finding a job quickly, and learning about the local Pagan community here. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment