Monday, February 22, 2010

Pat Crowther and The Lord of the Dance


I run across so many items that I consider gems, and I sometimes forget to share them with my friends. This is one such item. About a year ago a friend gave me a cd with some rare recordings on it. This is one of the Pat Crowther singing Lord of the Dance. I hope you enjoy it. By the way as far as I know there is no copyright on this if there is one and you know of it please let me know so I can remove this from the blog right away. Thanks, Afee.

2 comments:

  1. I found this very interesting,and glad you shared this. I look forward to returning to your blog. I also am middle aged and know what you mean when you say...just trying to get through life...me too. Hang in, positive thinking does help, it's the negative that is tuff to deal with. I do my best to stay away from the negtive and it has helped to bring more positive into my life, but there are days it gets ruff. Have you read the secret? I really enjoyed this book.
    Blessed be
    Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jes I have not read the secret I will look into it. Sorry I havent updated my blog for a few I have been really busy with work but will get some new posts up soon.

    ReplyDelete