Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weekend News Review

Today I am starting a new feature on Mad Angry Pagan that I am going to call the weekend news review. So beginning with today and hopefully every Saturday to follow I will post links to stories and items of interest to the Wiccan and Pagan community. So here goes.

I am going to start with a posting from The Wild Hunt blog as they begin there coverage of PanteaCon on Day 1 which can be found here.

Continuing with a story that is a few weeks old now, is some more coverage of the U.S. Air Force Academy opening a space for Wiccan's and Pagan's to worship. A new York Times Article dated Feb. 5th can be found here.

I can't leave out the slain woman in the "Wiccan blood oath" story which is also a few weeks old. AOL news version of this story can be found here.

Finlay I leave you with something a little lighter from National Geographic, which tries to answer the questions "Where did Valentine's Day come from? (Think naked Romans, paganism, and whips.) What does it cost? And why do we fall for it, year after year? Read on."

Merry Part my dear readers see you next week have a healing and spiritual weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment