Thursday, October 7, 2010

And now for something completely different...

I have had a wonderful week. I have a piece running over on Witchvox which started life as a blog post and morphed into a piece for them, Then of course the interview with Margot Adler that I was able to post for Merry Meet Monday. Which I would just like to take a moment to thank every one for their e-mails that they sent to me telling me how much they enjoyed reading it. So with all those good things you would think I am on a roll. Well I have come up against a solid brick wall called writers block. Let me tell you it is no fun. I have lots of idea's for things I want to write about and could not tell you the number of blog updates on various topics i have started this week only to hit that wall while doing it. Normally I don't have a problem with writers I have always considered it a Gordian knot and pulled my knife out and charged right on through it. Well for some reason this time it has been a bit different for me. I am sure it will pass and never fret I have a post for Merry Meet Monday that I am almost happy with and should be by Monday. But I wanted to share with you all why you haven't seen a new post sense Monday. Just bare with me everyone good things are coming from the blog I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment