Friday, October 1, 2010

Merry Meet Monday Friday edition


So this past Monday I posted my very first Merry Meet Monday blog and hoped that those that read it enjoyed. I am always looking for interesting things to post on Mad Angry Pagan and the other day came across several. As I was browsing YouTube today I found this brief interview clip with Gerald Gardner. I about fell over myself to watch it because while I have a few recorded interviews with old Gerald I had never seen a television clip with him. I will warn you that this clip is a retrospective of the interviewers interviews over the years and Gerald is only in it for about a little under a minute but it is interesting ever the less. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



1 comment:

  1. lol! that whole series of clips is really quite comical. Nice to see some actual footage of Gerald though.

    hugs

    Mo

    ReplyDelete