Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blogging without obligation

Merry Meet. I know it has been a very long time since I posted anything and my last post was not all that good in my eyes. To be honest with you I had become disheartened by blogging. I felt every time I posted a blog it needed to be of the highest quality and content, and I began trying to make everything I would post awesome and sometimes it just was shit. Well this morning I remember a little graphic on my page with a link called Blogging with out obligation.

I hope you all take a moment to look at the link for the site. For me I discovered again that it is OK to only post when I have something to say, or when the quality is good. So while I can not promise frequent updates to my blog, I promise to stop abandoning my blog, and start posting when I feel I have something good to post or something I think is important to share with the community. Thank you to everyone that has followed my blog over the years and stuck with me, I have really appreciated your comments and readership over the years.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to rejoin us, and that you discovered the "Blogging Without Obligation" movement. Its philosophy has rescued my blogging as well. :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Glaux! It really has renewed me to want to blog again and that it is OK to Blog at my own pace.

    ReplyDelete