Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Returns

Merry Meet again everyone. I was sitting outside this morning on a rather cold March morning here in Indiana thinking about how winter is beginning to fade here in the Midwest, and my thoughts have turned to spring.

Spring is one of my favorite times of year. The cold harshness of winter is passing and life begins to renew and come up from the ground. My thoughts start to turn to being outside and basking in the warm glow of the sun and nature. I also start to think about the upcoming events that will be happening in our community here in Indiana. The monthly Pagan Picnics we have. The festivals at Lothlorien and Our Haven. The general joy of just being outside and and able to have Ritual in the warmth of the sun again. It seems I am starting to ramble so I will close out by asking everyone, what are some of the things you enjoy about the return of Spring? Leave a comment for all to see if you are so inclined. Merry Part until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment